Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Ilo Ilo City's Kasadyahan Festival


Prior to the highlights of the Dinagyang Festival, the city of Ilo ilo celebrates the Kasadyahan Fesitval that showcases the talents of the different participants with their colorful and vibrant costumes.If you want to witness their performances, you need to wake up early to get a nice seat close to the judging areas to enjoy. 



This was the photo of one of my favorite performers because of the stunning colors that really captures the attentions of the spectators like me. It was truly an enjoyable half day event, which actually completed the performances of all the participants that ended around 1 p.m. already.

Of course, after a long tiring day walking around the streets and witnessing the street dancing events, I had my lunch at about 3 p.m. in one of the most popular affordable restaurants in this place, Roberto's. This photo shows one of their specialties, which is called Lomi noodles. Its been awhile since I tasted this one because the last time I stayed in Ilo ilo back in 2009, I wasn't able to visit this restaurant. 

No comments:

Post a Comment